Dining at The Warren City Club
Atlanta Sunday Brunch | Dinner
Our members are able to enjoy private-type dinners at The Warren Thursday – Saturday 6 pm – 10 pm. Meals are prepared by the head chef and often feature a special of the week/month. We are open to the public for Sunday brunch from 10 am until 3 pm. Our last seating is at 3 pm, and the kitchen closes at 3:10 pm.
To make reservations, please get in contact with us here:
For same day reservations, please call The Warren.
Please note: To ensure quality service for everyone, reservations will be held for 15 minutes and only complete parties will be seated. We reserve the right to deny substitutions or menu modifications so that we may serve all of our guests in a timely manner.
Our Dinner Menu varies according to what is the freshest and in season when our Chef goes to the market
Here is the latest!
- For parties of 6 or more a 20% gratuity may be added.
- In compliance with the Department of Public Health, we advise eating raw or undercooked meat, poultry or seafood poses a threat to your health.
- Please note: our menus change from time to time and may vary slightly from what is shown below.
- Please see our Seating Policies at the bottom of the menu.
BRUNCH DINING ROOM MENU:
UPDATE: MIMOSA CARAFES at your TABLE replace Bottomless Mimosas as a safer way to serve Atlanta. Carafes include 24 oz of Bubbly & 4 oz of your juice of choice.
The Warren Bloody
Housemade Bloody Mary mix, vodka, lime, olive, bacon, salt rim
Extra Bacon Bloody
The Warren Bloody with an extra piece of bacon
Mardi Gras Punch
Coconut Rum, pineapple juice, OJ, splash grenadine, cherry
Chilled Peach Bellini
Chilled peach puree, champagne
Vodka, ginger beer, lime & champagne
CLUB CLASSICS –
City Club Breakfast – Fresh Scrambled Eggs, Home Fries, Bacon, Buttermilk Biscuit
“Nashville” Fried Chicken & Waffles – w/sweet & spicy Nashville sauce & whipped Peach Butter
Maine Lobster Omelet– Corn, Tomato, Fresh Herbs, American Cheese w/choice of 1 side
French Toast – delicious Challa bread Frech Toast with seasonal fruit & choice of 1 side
Steak & Eggs – 8oz Flat Iron Steak with Creamy Chimichurri w/choice of 1 side
The Warren Caesar – Crisp Romaine, Croutons, Parmesan, Caesar Dressing
Add Blacked Salmon, Cajun Shrimp or Flat Iron Steak +$
Bacon Cheeseburger – Spicy Mayo, Lettuce, Tomato, & House Pickles on Brioche w/choice of 1 side
Add Fried Egg
Blackened Salmon BLT – Basil Mayo, Bacon, Lettuce & Roasted Tomato on Brioche w/ choice of 1 side
EGGS BENEDICT –
Served on an Open-faced English Muffin and topped w/Hollandaise; served w/ choice of 1 side:
Crab Cake Benedict –2 Poached Eggs atop Lump Crab Cakes
Southern Benedict– 2 Poached Eggs over Oven Roasted Honey Ham
Garden Benedict– 2 Poached Eggs on Herb Roasted Tomatoes & Baby Spinach
BRUNCH SIDES // $4
- CREAM CHEESE GRITS
- APPLEWOOD SMOKED BACON
- SKILLET POTATOES
- MIXED GREEN SALAD
- GRILLED ASPARAGUS
- GARLIC FRIES
KRISPY KREME DONUT BREAD PUDDING W/ CARAMEL SAUCE
Allagash White | Bud Light | Corona Light | Crispin Cider | Michelob Ultra | Miller Lite | Night on Ponce IPA | Stella Artois | Sweetwater 420 | Tropicalia | White Claw
Maschio Prosecco | Lost Angel Moscato | Barone Fini Pinot Grigio | Ryder Sauvignon Blanc | Benzinger Chardonnay | Hayes Chardonnay
Nicholas Pinot Noir | Firesteed Pinot Noir | Chalk Hill Pinot Noir | Parducci Cabernet Sauvignon | Irony Cabernet Sauvignon | Uno Malbec
The Warren City Club Brunch Seating Policies:
- We seat complete parties only – everyone must be present to be seated. We have a waiting area in the rear of the restaurant or you may wait downstairs. Unfortunately, due to social distancing requirements, we cannot allow guests to wait in the vestibule.
- We will hold your reservation for 15 minutes. After that, we will do our best to accommodate your party but cannot guarantee availability.
- Additional Guests may not join your table after your food has been served.
- If you noted “Patio Seating Preferred” on your reservation, we will do our best to seat you outside. However, we cannot guarantee availability.
- We take reservations through Open Table and will do our best to accommodate you if you do not have a reservation. However, we cannot guarantee availability.
- Per the Fulton County Department of Environmental Health: no animals are allowed except service animals trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability. The animal must be certified and wear a service vest.
THE WARREN CAESAR Crisp Romaine, Croutons, Parmesan, Tangy Caesar Dressing
Add Grilled Chicken or Blackened Salmon
GRILLED CHICKEN & PENNE PASTA Spinach, Tomato, Brown Butter, Myer’s Lemon
SHRIMP & GRITS Blackened Shrimp, Trinity Mix, Andouille Sausage, Cajun Sauce
MAINE LOBSTER MAC & CHEESE Bowtie Pasta, Smoked Cheddar-Jack Cheese, Toasted Panko
CHEF’S CHEESEBURGER Certified Angus Beef, Cheddar Cheese, Spicy Mayo, Lettuce & Tomato, House Pickles, Brioche Served with Garlic Fries
BLACKENED SALMON BLT Boston Lettuce & Roasted Tomatoes, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Basil Mayo, Brioche. Served with Garlic Fries
GRILLED NY STRIP Port Wine Demi Reduction; served w/ Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Asparagus
ADDITIONAL WEEKLY SPECIALS
KRISPY KREME DONUT BREAD PUDDING Salted Caramel Sauce
In compliance with the Department of Public Health, we advise eating raw or undercooked meat, poultry or seafood poses a threat to your health.
Nicolas Pinot Noir 8, 30
Firesteed Pinot Noir 10, 38
Willamette Valley, Oregon
Irony Cabernet Sauvignon 9, 34
Parducci Cabernet Sauvignon 10, 38
Mendocino County, California
Lost Angel Moscato 8, 30
Barone Fini Pinot Grigio 8, 30
Ryder Sauvignon Blanc 8, 30
Benziger Chardonnay 8, 30
Hayes Chardonnay 10, 38
Central Coast, California
Sparkling Wines & Champagnes
Maschio Prosecco 9, 34